Meet the Team
The value we deliver is a direct result of our team culture – a team of financial experts. Your team of financial experts working together with and for you.
Yes, at the core of our culture, you'll find living, breathing people: Brian, Dennis, Kevin, Darlene, and Debbie. And, although you'll get to know each of us well you'll work with our entire team. As a team, we can bring all of our energy, expertise, and extensive professional credentials to bear on your situation. And, because we work solely for you, we are free to develop broad strategic relationships with the best and brightest wealth management experts in areas where specialization will add value to your unique situation. The results? Our objective, exceptionally-valued Align team that is Client Focused. Period.
A Unified Team Focused on You
The value we deliver is a direct result of our team culture - a team of financial experts. Rather than being limited to one contact person, you'll be served by a unified team dedicated to your specific needs. Our team approach enables us to help you coordinate your entire financial life and eliminate piecemeal, disjointed advice. Your team of financial experts working together with and for you.
- Academic leaders in the field of asset pricing find new sources of return in advance of the industry.
- Align custom builds portfolios for clients.
- Align provides feedback to these financial scientists for further testing and enhancements.
- Empirical research becomes more relevant to practical investing, and practical investing is backed by solid theory and economic knowledge.
- This continual feedback loop supports our primary aim of helping you make the most of your one financial life.
Of course, Align Wealth Management is not a "research only" firm. Our clients depend on us to deliver results, and our dedication to sound empirical research fosters our ability to deliver efficient and elegant investment solutions to you. You'll own a well-balanced portfolio that is specifically aligned with your goals and objectives. The end result? You'll worry less about your money so you can focus on other, perhaps more important, areas of your life.