Your financial situation is unique. Accordingly, your plan is customized to align your money with your life. Nonetheless, all our investment strategies are based on three fundamental, long-term observations:
- Capital markets are efficient. Outperforming them is a daunting task and entails increasing risk and cost. Caution is essential.
- Risk matters. Risk control can avoid painful surprises and ensure that an investment program is maintained through difficult periods.
- Costs & taxes matter. Costs have always mattered and tax-efficiency is increasingly important in today's tax environment.
Your customized portfolio will be built upon decades of rigorous academic research and the latest thinking applied to your particular situation. Our investment management services include customized portfolios, ongoing portfolio management, and periodic performance reviews to ensure alignment with your goals and objectives.
Below are some of the key concepts underpinning our investment approach:
The retail financial services industry has done a masterful job of hiding the true costs of investing. But, costs matter and they are one of the few things that we can control no matter what the markets are doing. And, because taxes can be a huge drag on performance, we are vigilant about minimizing taxes. Our team of CPAs, attorneys, and CFPs are expert at minimizing the damaging effects of excessive costs and taxes.
These observations are not controversial, yet too often they are overlooked - even though they are fundamental to preserving and growing your hard-earned money. Accordingly, we continually monitor each of these issues to ensure that your wealth is always aligned with your life.
To learn more, just click below:
- Our Investment Philosophy This brochure offers a detailed explanation of our investing methodology.
- The Emotions of Investing This brochure offers a broad view of our wealth management philosophy.
The Wealth Management Formula
Many financial firms these days say that they offer "wealth management." But, what does that really mean? To us, true wealth management can be broken down into a formula:
Please click on any box above to learn more
Client Focused. Period.